We @Nisargamitra Panvel invite you for a Trek to Sandhan Valley on the occasion of Women’s day on 5-6th March 2016.
Duration: 2 days/ 1 night
Base Village: Samrad
About Sandhan Valley
Sandhan valley is one of the greatest canyons in the Sahyadri mountain ranges. It is a very good combination of a canyon and a valley. Located in the Nagar district, near the famous fort Ratangad, Sandhan valley is undoubtedly The Valley of Suspense. Walking through the narrow streak of valley with 300 ft rock walls on both the sides is a lifetime experience.
Meeting point: 07:00 a.m. LIC Office (opp to Panvel Bus Stand) on 5th March 2016
(Includes Travel Fare from Panvel to Panvel + Tea + Veg Meals and Breakfast)
Things To Carry
- Full Sleeves Clothes, tra Pair of Clothes.
- Water 2L (Must)
-Torch With Extra Batteries
- Sleeping Bag/ Proper Bedding
- Good Trekking Shoes
- Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits, etc.
- Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
- A haversack to put in all the things to be carried.
- Personal Medicines